The Tubeless Ready SE4 Team Issue tire offers strength, durability, and fast-rolling efficiency in a super-strong enduro package. Core Strength protection for sidewall reinforcement and fracture-resistant sub-tread make SE4 Trek World Racing's enduro tire of choice on courses that require DH toughness and all-mountain speed. Key features - Excels in loose and rocky conditions - Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection - Core Strength has sidewall and sub-tread protection for lightweight durability
With a tread design that deftly balances rolling speed with braking and cornering traction, it's hard to find fault with the Minion DHF. That's probably why it's one of the most imitated tires in mountain biking. The Minion DHF has become the benchmark for riders wanting maximum control in loose and muddy conditions. - Directional ramped center knobs provide low rolling resistance - Minion signature channel cut side knobs provide excellent cornering traction - Intended use: loose, loose over hard, medium, wet
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 2-2.25
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 2.75-3
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • 48mm-long threaded Presta valve • 700 x 35-43 (27 x 1 3/8)
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 16 x 2.125
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 26 x 1.95-2.35
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Schrader valve • 27 x 1 1/4 (700 x 30-35)
Sunlite Utili-T Thorn resistant tubes feature a 3.7mm tread side for increased puncture protection. - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 48mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable - Flat Fold Width: 50mm - Wall Thickness: 3.7mm/1.7mm
• Butyl rubber • Thorn-resistant • Economy tube • Schrader valve • 16 x 1.5-1.95
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve
$2.99 - $27.99
Bontrager's latest TLR sealant seals faster, lasts longer, and provides better air retention so you have a better tubeless experience with easier setup. The ammonia-free formula won't corrode rims or degrade tire rubber, and it provides permanent repair for punctures up to 6.5mm. Product details - Improved flat protection seals punctures faster - Increased air retention holds air longer with 3x less air loss than the original - Compatible with all TLR tires for use on road, gravel, and mountain bikes - Ammonia-free mixture won't corrode alloy rims or degrade tires - Effective in temperatures ranging from -5 to 120 degrees F (-21 to 49 degrees C) - Cool new blue color - Use with Bontrager TLR wheels, sealant, and rim strips for a complete tubeless system designed and tested to work together - Can be used in tubes to help seal punctures
Patch up punctures in your bike tires with Slime's peel and stick SKABS. No glue means no mess! These SKABS are quick and easy to apply, and come in a compact storage container. Just toss them into your bike bag. - Kit contains (6) pre-glued 1? patches and a scuffer.
$3.00 - $28.00
The Product that Started a Tubeless Revolution Inside this simple bottle is a product that changed cycling. Today's tubeless systems rely on the lighter, more reliable, self-sealing performance of Stan's Tire Sealant. Just two ounces of Stan's in a converted standard tire or tubeless tire can repair punctures up to 1/4-inch almost instantly to keep you rolling. Longer-lasting Stan's Tire Sealant is formulated to stay liquid in tires with even thin casings for up to seven months. Arid conditions require more frequent monitoring of sealant levels, but anti-freezing agents in our special formula allow Stan's Tire Sealant to be used in temperatures as cold as -30° F. One quart will convert up to 16 tires. - First choice of riders around the world for tubeless conversion and flat prevention - Seals punctures up to 1/4-inch (6.5mm) quickly - Stays liquid 2-7 months for long-lasting protection - Premium low-viscosity formula resists freezing to work in environments as cold as -30° F (-34° C) - Natural materials, safe for the environment - Can be injected through valve stems with removable cores compatible with tubes and tubular tires
- Shim adds support to presta stem used in a schrader rim
$5.00 - $40.00
Specialized's 2Bliss Ready Rim Strips create a secure barrier, from sealant to rim, in a clean, simple to install strip. Mountain bike riders running 2Bliss can now change tires quicker and easier than with any other tubeless system. Diameter / Width - 26" — 23mm-559 PV - 26" — 25mm-559 PV - 650b — 31mm-584 PV - 650b — 39mm-584 PV - 29" — 23mm-622 PV - 29" — 25mm-622 PV - 29" — 31mm-622 PV
The FlatBoy patch kit will be your best friend when road-/trail-side flat repairs are needed. It features a set of six self-adhesive patches, sandpaper to lightly roughen before applying, and instructions in a snap-shut kit. Patches conform to inner tube perfectly and the kit is compact so you can always find a spot to carry one. Don't leave home without it. - Easy to apply to your inner tube so your ride can continue on unhindered. - Glueless patches with no mess. - Six patches are housed in a small, lightweight container that fits in the smallest places.
The Specialized Rim Strips provide the ultimate in protection between the rim and tube.
Q-Tubes Value Series Presta tubes: Price point tubes with 1.0mm wall thickness, removeable valve cores and simplified size specifications Removable Presta valve core Individually packaged tubes in recycled cardboard Labeled Size: 700 x 18-25cm Weight: 125 g Valve Core: Removable Shaft Type: Threaded ISO Width (mm): 18 mm , 19 mm , 20 mm , 21 mm , 22 mm , 23 mm , 24 mm , 25 mm Tube Compound: Butyl ISO Diameter: 622 / Road / 29" Valve: Presta Wall Thickess: 1 mm
$6.00 - $10.00
Specialized's Standard Schrader Tubes are lightweight, high quality, and available in a number of sizes; just the thing you need for a repair or a spare.
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 20 x 1 1/8
$6.99 - $9.99
- Permanently seals tube punctures up to 1/8 inch - Non toxic formula installs easily through Schrader valves - Complete with valve core remover and filler tube - Slime keg fills 160 tires at 1/2 the price per ounce of the 16 oz size
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 1 (650 x 18-23)
• Butyl rubber • Schrader valve • 12 1/2 x 2 1/4
WeThePeople innertubes are made of high-quality rubber and work very well to keep air in your tires. Designed for today's wider tires, they keep you rolling smoothly in all conditions. These are for 22-inch tires.
• Butyl rubber • 32mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 26 x 1.9-2.35
• Butyl rubber • 48mm-long Presta valve (smooth/removable core) • 700 x 28-35 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
- Butyl rubber - Presta Valve - Valve Angle: 0d - Removable Valve Core - Flat Fold Width: 22mm - Wall Thickness: 0.9mm
Page 1 of 35 Next page